Recharge a mobile, DTH, data card, or landline easily and online with www.FastRecharge.com. FastRecharge is India’s first online recharge portal for prepaid, DTH data card. Users simply need a smartphone or computer and an internet connection to purchase a fast, hassle-free phone recharge.
FastRecharge.com offers recharges for Airtel, Aircel, BSNL, Ideas, MTNL, MTS, Reliance (GSM / CDMA), T24, Tata docomo, Tata indicom, Videocon, and Vodafone. Top up quickly, anytime, anywhere with the Fastrecharge smartphone app. All transactions are secured under SSL encryption, so users can be sure their information is safe.
Signing up is easy! Simply visit FastRecharge.com and click “Sign Up.” Enter the user’s name, mobile phone number, email address, and password to get started. Users must be 18 years of age or older, and may need to provide additional information to verify their identity. Once an account has been created, login any time with either the phone number or email associated with an account. To add money to the account, select Wallet in right side menu, enter the desired amount to add, and then select a payment method.
Benefits of a FastRecharge account:
- Security: protected with SSL technology, data is fully encrypted, and CVV numbers are never stored
- Schedule a recharge: once setup, the automated system will recharge a Data pack or DTH on a monthly or daily basis
- FastRecharge Wallet: Add money to the wallet to cover payment in the event the initial bill payment fails
- Reward points: Get rewards points with every recharge and from referring friends
- Missed Call recharge: No internet connection required to recharge as long as there’s enough money in the account Wallet
Fast Recharge is not a telephone company, so users are encouraged to contact their individual carriers for issues related to phone service or coverage. If additional help is required for your account, please submit a support ticket by going to www.fastrecharge.com, clicking “Help” in the left-hand column, and then selecting “Create Case” under the “Need Support” heading. Every support request is assigned a unique ticket number which can be used to track the progress and responses online. A valid email address is required to submit a ticket.